Mahabharat 6th December 2013 Written Episode Update
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ftpusers/tellyu/public_html/wp-content/themes/publisher/includes/func-review-rating.php on line 212
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ftpusers/tellyu/public_html/wp-content/themes/publisher/includes/func-review-rating.php on line 213
Mahabharat 6th December 2013 Written Episode, Mahabharat 6th December 2013 Written Update
1. All the kuru princes come down. Guru Dron gives his instructions, notices Karn amongst the princes and asks Duryodhan if he isn’t confidant enough and if he is not, he can go back to the palace. The kuru princes leave Karn and go for the war. Kunti watches heart broken Karn.
2. The Pandavas and Gauravas are seen preparing for the war in separate groups. Pandavas have a lighter moment were they tease Bheem
3. Gauravas discuss how to break chakravyu. No one knows it or is confident enough. Ashwathaman suggest getting help from Arjun. Duryodhan denies. He says that the war is being fought not for winning Draupad, but to win Pandavas.
4. Shikandi, the senapathy of Panchal is shown practicing. Draupad comes and announces the war and says that Shikandi will get a chance to fulfill his birth karma.
5. Shikandi slays a statue of Bhishm and the flashback of Amba is shown. The birth of Shikandini and her birth reason is shown. Shikandi screams out to the sky,calling out Bhishm, having revenge in mind.
The war is being fought. Duryodhan says Pandavas that he doesn’t need any of their help. The panchal army form a Chakravyu, and Arjun goes forward.
Update Credit to: Red