Veteran actor Satish Shah reveals being diagnosed and recovering from COVID-19

The corona scare is every where and all parts of the world are gripped hard by the pandemic. After many prominent personalities being diagnosed by COVID, now veteran actor Satish Shah on Sunday revealed that he had tested positive for COVID-19 last month. He mentioned that he is thankful to the medical staff for ‘restoring’ his health back to normal.

Satish Shah was admitted to a hospital on July 20 after he tested Positive. The actor got discharged on 28th July. The actor posted on his social media about the same. He mentioned “#Lilawatihospital can’t thank the angels in there enough for restoring my health back to normal. God bless u all (sic)”

Talking to PTI, he said, “I am absolutely well now. As per protocol, I have to quarantine myself till August 11. I had developed fever which I suppressed by taking medicines. But then I was asked to get myself tested and the result turned out to be positive. I got admitted into the hospital immediately.”

He further said, “I would advise everyone to do that because they monitor you round-the-clock and you can avoid complications. There’s nothing to be afraid of.”

He even mentioned that, “You should not panic about COVID-19. It only creates complications if you have some health issues. In my case, it was mainly the age factor which made me cautious. But I am fine now by God’s grace and would want people to remain positive.”

Comments are closed.