The Oberois r same in the story so now let’s meet the Thakurs ☺☺☺
1. Veer Singh Thakur (played by Vishal Aditya Singh same as in Begusarai) :- elder son of Vikram Singh Thakur. 24 yrs old. Angry young man, runs family business. Engaged to Poonam Singh since childhood. Really loves her a lot but is really very weak in expressing his feelings.
2. Priyom Singh Thakur (played by Sartaj Gill same as in Begusarai) :- 24 yrs old. Son of Sudha’s brother but was adopted by her & Vikram after his parents died. A happy go lucky guy, lives life to the fullest. Handles the business along with Veer. They both r brothers cum best frnds & support each other in every phase of life. Best frnd of Poonam (there’s no love angle b/w them, they r like brother and sister).
3. Swati Singh Thakur (played by Vrushika Mehta) :- daughter of Vikram Singh Thakur. 22 yrs old. a cute, bubbly, emotional girl. Free spirited. Excellent dancer. Likes to teach dance to children.
4. Ishaan Singh Thakur :- Vikram Singh Thakur’s younger son. 16 yrs old.
5. Poonam Singh (played by Shivangi Joshi same as in Begusarai) :- daughter of Munim (a person who keeps the accounts of the business) of Thakur family. 23 yrs old. Engaged to Veer since childhood. Loves him a lot & can do anything for him.
6. Komal Sharma (played by Eisha Singh) :- Poonam’s best frnd. 23 yrs old. Frnds with Thakurs.
Guys I’ll be using nicknames for the characters of my story, so here’s the description of them :-
1. Anika :- Anu Bua (by the Thakurs)
2. Veer :- Baba (by Anika)
3. Swati :- Bittan (by elders)
4. Ishaan :- Inu (by elders)
5. Poonam :- Punmi (by Anika, Priyom & other elders)
So how’s the intro guys pls do comment ?????.