Raja Beta 18th June 2019 Written Episode Update: Purva is adamant on her decision even after knowing risk


Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ftpusers/tellyu/public_html/wp-content/themes/publisher/includes/func-review-rating.php on line 212

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ftpusers/tellyu/public_html/wp-content/themes/publisher/includes/func-review-rating.php on line 213

Raja Beta 18th June 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Purva calling Pankhudi, but the call couldn’t connect. Manjula comes there and asks why she is sitting on floor and sweating a lot. Purva says she is waiting for Pankhudi. Manjula says you are waiting for reports and says everyone is waiting for results. She asks her not to sit outside in the evening and says if mosquitoes bite you. Pankhudi thinks di called me 17 times and will enquire once I step my foot in the house. Sanju comes there and says you are waiting for me. Pankhudi says she is waiting for the cab. Sanju says I know that you are worried for Purva and got angry on me. He asks shall I take you to moon. Pankhudi thinks it is difficult to bear him, but at the moment I shall go with him. She tells him that they shall go to ghat. Sanju gets happy and asks her to come. Pankhudi comes home late night. Purva is waiting for her in her room. Pankhudi tells that she got late to come home and talks something else. Purva asks her to answer her and asks if reports didn’t come or you don’t want to tell me. She asks her to tell what is written in my reports. She holds her hand and asks her to say what is written. She starts taking heavy breaths. Pankhudi asks her to sit and relax. She checks her BP and says it is increased.

Pankhudi calls Vedant and tells him that Purva’s BP is high and she is breathing heavily. Vedant asks her to give her medicine kept on the table. Pankhudi says ok. Purva asks her to tell what is in the reports and says my abortion. She faints after Pankhudi gives her injection. Vedant calls her and asks did you tell her that abortion is not possible. Pankhudi says she got stressed before I tell her anything. Vedant asks her to talk to Purva lovingly and make her understand. Pankhudi says how can anyone be so caring even after so much happened. She ends the call and tells looking at Purva that she deserve him and Purva has to vacate the place for her.

Narendra and Sumiti have a talk on the dining table. Sanju comes there. He says he can’t have food now as they had food outside. Dadi asks why they have outside food. Narendra says they went out. Manjula asks Pankhudi to give soup to Purva.

Purva touches her mangalsutra and thinks of Vedant. Pankhudi comes to her and asks her to drink soup. Purva asks about her reports and drinks soup fast. Pankhudi says you are 4 months pregnant and abortion is risky for your life. Purva asks what are the chances of danger. Pankhudi says there is 20 percent chances of risk to her life. Purva says 80 percent chances are of survival. Purva says we shall hurry up. Pankhudi says Vedant can’t angry and risk your life. Purva says you shall help me being my sister. Pankhudi says you didn’t get pregnant forcibly and whatever you did was intentional. Purva says I was in love that time and that time she didn’t know what is right and wrong. She asks her to take her jewellery and clothes, all happiness, Vedant etc…She then realizes what she said and goes out. Pankhudi thinks if I heard right and thinks if Di knows how much I love him. She thinks shall I ask her to give Vedant inexchange of abortion. Sanju comes there and asks which icecream she wants to have. Pankhudi says she is not hungry. Sanju insists. Pankhudi says I am not in a mood. He says lets decide by chit. Pankhudi throws the chit and asks him to see the other chit. Sanju laughs and says you are like me. He asks her to show attitude till marriage and goes.

Purva comes to her room. Vedant comes home. Purva asks if Pankhudi is right that abortion can’t happen. Vedant says why are you so adamant for abortion. She says this baby is like tumor in my life and is the memory of Past whom I can’t love ever. Vedant makes her sit and says I am sorry for not understanding your perception and asks him to think from his view. He says God has chosen you for this baby, don’t snatch this baby’s right. Purva says she can’t keep the memory of Past. She asks will you help me or not? Vedant says no.

Precap: Pankhudi confesses her feelings to Vedant. Purva hears her shockingly and cries.

Update Credit to: H Hasan

We recommend

Comments are closed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Please review our policy and accept it. Accept Read More