Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain 2nd April 2013 Written Episode Update
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ftpusers/tellyu/public_html/wp-content/themes/publisher/includes/func-review-rating.php on line 212
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ftpusers/tellyu/public_html/wp-content/themes/publisher/includes/func-review-rating.php on line 213
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain 2nd April 2013 Written Episode, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain 2nd April 2013 Written Update
– The lady that Viren was trying to save turns out to be his college friend’s wife. Viren is thrilled to know his good old pal’s wife was trying to commit suicide. He doesn’t tell his friend anything and let’s his friend take his wife.
– As he returns home, he find Jeevika miffed at him for not coming to the temple in time for the veneration. Viren tries to justify his actions but Jeevika is in no mood of listening and she keeps telling him off. Both are mad at each other. Virat-Manvi see them fight, and once again go back to their ‘partner’ mode of solving their fight. They use the old trick.
– A while later, VirMan are sitting and eating ice cream, suddenly after seeing VirIka pass by,
– In Hrishikesh, Sweety is shown to be crying (she’s such a drama queen!) Dabbu notices her, and she cries even more dramatically seeing him. He asks her what happened and she cries about how she only wished to buy a new dressing table and Beeji made an issue over it. Dabbu request her and comforts her not to try. He then declares that he would make sure a new dressing table is bought and she need not worry about Beeji. Sweety wipes her tears and has that sly smile of victory.
– Precap scene, Viren is worried about something. Jeevika sees this and inquires about the same. He explains how he found his friend’s wife committing suicide. Jeevika is shocked. Viren says he was shocked to see that scenario too and wonders what could have her take that step. Jeevika advices Viren to speak to his friend and explain him about how or why his wife took such a drastic step. Viren agrees and decides to call him up, but Jeevika says it would be better to go talk to him personally since the matter was grave. Viren is still thoughtful.
– Next day, Viren comes to his friend’s house. He has an encounter with his wife and inquires about her health. She only responds that she has to go pick her child and heads outside. Viren is sort of confused about her answer. Just then his friend comes out, asks about Viren’s sudden arrival and where his wife went? Viren bluntly answers that she headed outside. Her husband is shocked and rushes outside with Viren following too.
– They reach the main road only to see the lady trying to get herself hit by the car. Viren and his friend rush to get her out of the way in the nick of time. Viren is thrilled to see her acting this way and asks about what is wrong with her. He explains about how his wife was pregnant and he had to travel to the US. One day his wife was driving and met with an accident in which she suffered a miscarriage. And since then she has been blaming herself for the death of her unborn baby and hence tries to commit suicide. Viren is thrilled and feels sorry for both of them.
Precap – Manvi is buying groceries at the market when she sees Viren pass by in his car with his friend’s wife. Manvi is shocked to see that. She goes back to VM and narrates to Jeevika about the other woman. Jeevika cannot believe her ears and asks Manvi if she thinks that Viren could possibly have an affair? Manvi says she doesn’t know, and she only said what she saw. Both sisters are confused.
Update Credit to: Predator