Hi guys, I AM STUTI. I am new here. I thought to write something….. so here it is….
As you all know that 2016 is going to end…… so here is the list of top 10 TV stars who really made their identity in 2016. This 2016 really proved to be a lucky year for them. Here is the list.
1. NAMIK PAUL: This actor was earlier seen on Zee TV’s QUBOOL HAI, but he came to recognised as a more prominent face through Sony’s EK DUJE KE VASTE this year. As Shravan, the abroad return lawyer on the show, he earned a lot of love and adulation from the fans. His chemistry with co-actor Nikita Dutta was also much praised.
2. ERICA FERNANDES: The actress is quite popular in South Indian film industry. However, she was a quite new face for the target audience of GECs. She turned out to be on the best discovery of the year in the role of Dr Sonakshi Bose in KUCH RANG PYAR KE AISE BHI. She got best actress award at ATVA 2016.
3. SHIVANI SURVE: Many might not be aware that actress SHIVANI SURVE played the role of lead male protagonist’s sister in STAR PLUS’ Navya back in 2012. However, she got huge recognition this year through the role of Vividha in JANA NA DIL SE DOOR. Her chemistry with his co star VIKRAM SINGH CHAUHAN is most praised by the viewers.
4. VIKRAM SINGH CHAUHAN: The million dollar boy actor became a GEC star this year with JANA NA DIL SE DOOR. As Atharv, VIKRAM SINGH CHAUHAN delivered stupendous performance. With the various shades of Atharv, from being the strong and righteous character to the child like Atharv, Vikram surely deserves a round of applauds.
5. RIDHIMA PANDIT: The actress played the role of a robot for the first time on Indian television and what an amazing delivery of dialogue we got to see! Right from her expressions to her gestures on screen, everything was beyond perfect. Ridhima Pandit with Life OK’s BAHU HAMARAI RAJANI KANT touched her height of popularity this year.
6. TRIDHA CHOUDHARY: The actress debuted on television this year. A well known face among the Bengali regional audience, the actress was earlier seen on acclaimed Bengali films like MISHOR RAHASHYA. In 2016, she played the role of Swadheenta a in Star Plus’ Dahleez opposite Harshad Arora. As a confident lawyer, she was loved by the audience in the role.
7. EISHA SINGH: She is the rani of TV. Eisha Singh took the role of female protagonist in Zee TV’s EK THA RAJA EK THI RANI after Drashti Dhami left the show. The show picked up its ratings also after the leap in the show. The actress as Rani gained more popularity than her previous show ISHQ KA RANG SAFED on Colors which used to air at a much early evening slot.
8. SARTAJ GILL: Originally the Begusarai actor received much praises for the role in the &TV’s show. However, as raja of EK THA RAJA EK THI RANI after the leap, he received much appreciation. With a show at the prime time slot on a channel like Zee TV with reach to a larger set of viewers, Sartaj Gill is a much recognised face now.
9. KUNAL JAI SINGH: The actor was a known face among the youth audience since his show THE BUDDY PROJECT on Channel V . However, his first daily soap on a highly popular GEC is ISHQBAAZ on Star Plus. As Omkara of Ishqbaaz, the actor is now a much recognised face among the mass audience. He is famous and is much loved for his hairstyle and his acting in the show is much appreciated.
10. SURBHI CHANDNA: If you had been a viewer of QUBOOL HAI on Zee TV, then you must know her as Haya and if you did not watch QUBOOL HAI, then you should know her as ANIKA of ISHQBAAZ. As the main female protagonist in the show, Surbhi’s portrayal of Anika is much praised. She has become an inspiration and role model for young girls. And the conviction with which Surbhi plays Anika is praiseworthy. The actress surely became a star this year while being Anika of Ishqbaaz.
Guys this list is endless. It goes on like LEENESH MATTO, ADITI BHATIA, ABHISEKH VERMA, MOHSIN KHAN, SHIVANGI JOSHI….
Please do let me know that in your sight, which actor/actress has really become the shining star this year from top 10 picks.