THANK YOU SO MUCH.
THANKS ADITI SINGH, ADITI, VB, CHINNI, SURBHI, SHABRIN, AASHI, REGAN, ANGEL, VAISHNAVI, ANJALI, RUCHITA, KAVYA, PRIYANSHI.
HEY GUYS I KNOW YOU WANT ME TO MAKE RAGINI COME BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR SOMEDAY AND DON”T WORRY SHE WILL COME AND SURELY WITH A BIG BANG.
LAKSH’S POINT OF VIEW:
I am in my car, driving and I just want a truck to hit my car so forcefully that either I die or at least I have a memory loss. I know I went there just to see her, talk to her, feel her touch just for last time. And she fulfilled all my wish but her look was worse than her angry face, her talks were more harsh and painful than abusive words and her touch was not like a fur for me, it was more prickling than broken glasses.
” Hey SANA have you seen lucky???” she said. “No” Sana replied. I am hiding from her as he knows he has loosened bet. ” I saw you. Get up” she said. got up and pleaded with my eyes for not to take the price money this time. “No deep. You know it very well” She said. I hugged her tightly and kissed her on cheek. “please” I asked. She nods in yes with her blood red face.
I am smiling as these child hood memories are running in my head and I am enjoying this as I am experiencing it right now but horses of my mind got disturbed because of the horns. Then I realized that I am on the signal and stopping the ways of vehicles behind me.
I want to complement me. I am thinking about a girl whom I left due to my personal issues and now when she moved on I am hurt. Basically I am thinking about my first and last love when I am engaged with RAGINI GADODIA. How stupid I am!!!
SANSKAR’S POINT OF VIEW:
He left but she is still in my arms. I don’t know she is not moving because she is shocked or she wants me to console her. ” Sunshine, are you okay???” I asked. In reply she came in front of me, rested her head on my chest and started crying. I know she did not want me to reciprocate. Generally in these kinds of situations she just wants me to listen to her. She expects no reaction not even wiping her tears. She just wants a friendly shoulder and I am really happy with this. I am satisfied that she also needs me as much as I need her. I won’t mind myself to be anything for her because I just want to be there for her.
My wet shirt obviously due to her tears told me that I have full life to think about that how much need her but this time I just need to cheer her up.
SWARA’S POINT OF VIEW:
Why did he left so suddenly??? I think it’s in his nerves to leave business in mid way. I hate him. I really do.
I am not hurt because my boy friend cheated on me. I am hurt because my childhood friend lied to me.
I let my head rest on SANSKAR’s chest and let my sadness flow away with tears. Now wetness of my tears doesn’t affect him as much as it used to do earlier. I don’t know it’s his fragrance or the feel of my head on a hard as well as gentle chest but it really helps me always to let my sadness flow away.
I saw he raised his hand to reciprocate my hug but took them back. I guess he knows that I just need a shoulder right now not any arms to wipe my tears. But yes I can’t ignore his amazing and gentle behaviour.
He is a true gentleman but yes mine.
SANSKAR: sunshine, let’s go downstairs. From morning I have just attended meeting and I am craving for mom’s new year special dish.
SWARA just nods in yes.
I THINK THAT YOU WILL CONSIDER THIS POST QUIET BORING BUT BELIEVE ME YOU SHOULD READ THIS BECAUSE THIS IS IMPORTANT. AND I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE INTRODUCTION INTERESTING AND CONNECTED TO STORY SO THAT YOU DON’T THINK IT AS IRRELEVANT TO STORY.
1. SHARMISHTA SHARMA: SWARA’s mom. She is a widow. Her husband died 12 years ago in a road accident when SWARA was just 12 years old and sahil (SWARA’s brother) was 18 years old. When her husband died her life fully changed but must say she handled it really well. It was very difficult for her to extend her world and to handle business but she did it. She is the strongest lady anyone can see.
2. SAHIL SHARMA: AHANA’s Brother. For him nothing is more important than his sister and his mother. He can do anything for their happiness and mind it ANYTHING!!! Married to his school time girl friend SANCHI. Got married 1 year ago. Business man by profession and handling his father’s business now.
3. SANCHI SHARMA: A realistic ideal figure of daughter in law. She is a brilliant fashion designer and has showrooms in India and foreign too. More than a sister in law to SWARA she is her sister. Totally understands his husband’s preference.
4. SHEKHAR SHARMA: Father of SWARA, died 12 year ago in a car accident.
5. SWARA SHARMA: Most pampered girl in this world. Everyone around her just loves her. No one can resist her. And obviously it’s her nature more than her appearance that she is loved by everyone. Secretive. No one can understand her, what she is thinking is just limited to her and her best friend SANSKAR. A business woman by profession and helps his brother in his business.
6. LAKSH MAHESHWARI: Younger son of Singh family. Loves SWARA from his child hood. Always hated SANSKAR as he could sense some sizzling chemistry between his love and aarav. Loves SWARA the most but prefer family over SWARA. And the result is that he sacrificed SWARA for his family. He tries his best to handle situation but always create a mess. Unwillingly engaged to RAGINI GADODIA.
MAHESHWARI family: Parents of LAKSH (Dp and AP), His elder brother ADARSH and his sister in law PARI. SWARA is very close to them as she is daughter of their family friend. Whole family love her and even love her more than LAKSH.
7. SANSKAR SHARMA: An Industrialist. Best friend of SWARA. A true gentle man.
8. RAGINI GADODIA: A Fashion designer by profession and fiance of LAKSH MAHESHWARI.
Credit to: Deepa Sharma