Quiz – 3
Hello!!! Soups here 🙂 This time the quiz will be only on the famous women of our scriptures, epics and history…. I’ve included history too as I believe women in all situations exhibit some value…..have fun….only 20 questions. I think I’ll post the answers immediately the next day as I’m not getting much response.
1. Which Kingdom did Queen Sumitra belong to?
2. What were the names of the other known wives of the Pandavas other than Draupadi? (No options and how many ever you know)
3. Why is Sita called Ayonija?
a. She was born without a man’s help.
b. She was born outside a woman’s womb.
c. She was born with good omen during the time of her birth.
d. She was born in a kingdom with the wealth of knowledge.
4. How many daughters did Prajapati Daksha give in marriage to Chandra?
5. What are the names of the sons of Draupadi? (No options)
6. This question requires you to give a quality or anything you can think..anything that first comes into your mind when you think of these women : (Answer in a word or phrase only, no options it’s your view :D. For the answer I’ll just put forth my view no right or wrong)
b. Rani Laxmibai
d. Sharada Devi
g. Tara (Wife of Vali or Bali)
i. Rajput Women
7. Which of these forms of Mata Parvati is worshipped on the 5th day of Navaratri?
8. Why did Draupadi request her husbands not to kill Ashwatthama despite his killing her sons?
a. She was afraid of his mother
b. She didn’t want to insult him as she saw Dronacharya in him and believed that the son of a guru is equal to the Guru himself
c. She wanted to kill him herself
d. She wanted him to serve her as a punishment
9. What was the name given to Shurpanakha at her birth?
10. Who are the Tridevi of Devi Mahatmyam? (No options)
11. To which form of Mata Parvati did Arjuna pray to win the Kurukshetra war?
12. Who is the half sister of Shurpanakha?
13. Who is the mother of Pishachas?
14. Who was the son of Bhoomi Devi?
15. Who is the Apsara created by Nara and Narayana?
a. Ram ha
16. Who were the Ashtabharya of Krishna? (No options)
17. Which of these is a demoness whom Hanuman tore up to death?
18. How many sons did Mata Lakshmi have?
19. Who is the wife of Aniruddha?
20. Who is the mother of Apsaras?
That’s all for this time 🙂
Credit to: Soups