Hey guys!!! Soups here with quiz part 2… This time, it’ll be analogies 30 questions again and regular quiz 20 questions….hope you have fun! For those who don’t know what an analogy is here’s an example…
Rose : Flower :: Apple : ? So your answer is a fruit.
Have fun 🙂 I thought here I’ll mix Ramayan and Mahabharat and our other scriptures. You can refer the internet if you aren’t able to figure out the answers to find the “RELATIONSHIP”. I’ll post the answers with the relationship!
1. Shakti : Vasishtha :: Rishyashringa : ?
2. Brahmastra : Brahma :: ? : Vishnu
3. Ramayana : 24000 :: Mahabharat : ?
4. Sita : Bhoomi :: Draupadi : ?
5. ? : Romaharshana :: Suka : Parikshit
6. Rukmini : Vidarbha :: Shurpanakha : ?
7. Ram : Sita :: Balaram : ?
8. Krishna : Bhagavad Gita :: Suka : ?
9. Garuda : ? :: Jatayu : Sampaati
10. Sugriva : Tara :: ? : Mandodari
11. Surasa : Nagas :: Kadru : ?
12. Akshaya Kumar : Mandodari :: Atikaya : ?
13. Krishna : Abhimanyu :: ? : Bharat
14. Surya : Chaya or Sharanya :: Agni : ?
15. Rukmi : Rukmavati :: ? : Lakshmanaa
16. ? : Ila :: Brihaspati : Tara
17. Shiva : ? :: Vishwamitra : Menaka
18. Pinaka : Shiva :: Kodanda : ?
19. Vijaya : Karna :: ? : Vishnu
20. 16108 (approximately) : Krishna :: ? : Kamsa
21. Kamsa : Jarasandha :: Balaram : ?
22. Ananta Vijaya : ? :: Devadutta : Arjun
23. Satyabhama : Rukmini :: Devaki : ?
24. 18 : Puranas :: ? : Upanishads
25. ? : Shishupala :: Hiranyaksha : Hiranyakashipu
26. Prahlada : ? :: Krishna : Aniruddha
27. Krishna : Yashoda and Nanda :: ? : Radha and Adiratha
28. Angada and Dhumaketu : Urmila :: ? : Shutakirti
29. Saumitri : Sumitra :: ? : Ganga
30. Mahabali : ? :: Hiranyakashipu : Kayadhu
Back to our regular quiz 😉
1. In the Mahabharat war, who broke the rule of no fighting after sunset?
b. Lakshmana Kumar
2. What was the name of Karna’s bow?
3. What was the weapon given to Karna by Indra
c. Indra Chakra
4. Who was Ghatotkacha’s mother?
5. Who was the victim of the rule broken “no attacking people who are asleep” in the Kurukshetra war?
6. Ram helped Sugriva while Krishna helped Arjuna. Why was this so? What was the reason and relationship behind these stories?
(No options, just a 2 line answer would do)
7. Why did Krishna forgive 100 of Shishupala’s mistakes? (No options)
8. Ila was the daughter of
a. Vaivasvat Manu
9. Who is the queen of Apsaras?
10. Another analogy 😛
Ram : Shanta :: Duryodhan : ?
11. Who was the mother of Gandharvas?
12. Another Analogy 😛
Danu : Danavas :: Aditi : ?
13. Vaaruni was the goddess of
14. Analogy again sorry 😛
Ashoka Sunadri : Ganesh and Kartikeya :: Santoshi Maa : ?
15. How many people were part of Kartikeya’s birth? Who were they and what names did Kartikeya get due to being the “son” of these people? ( No options)
16. Who is Ram’s brother in law?
17. Analogy again 😛
Saraswati : Swan :: Alakshmi : ?
18. Which are the places known as the Sapta Puri of India? ( no options)
19. Who are the famous “Pancha Kanya” of India? (No options)
20. Why was Ashoka Sundari created? What was the purpose of her birth? (No options)
Hope you have fun 🙂 🙂 🙂
Credit to: Soups