Hey guys! I have a plan, since I just posted my 2 os’ s. And joyyee di posted her ‘Ek Duje Ke Vaaste (continuation ff)’
So I’m stepping back, and I’m not writing that continuation ff. Cause, she’s such an amazing writer, so it’s best that she keeps writing this ff. She’s phenomenal! So, I thought that I’ll write my ‘4 am phone call’ now. But this is not why I wrote this note. This is something I’ve been noticing everywhere, that people have been complaining that why was ShraMan’s love confession so late? I just want to say to thosse guys, that meeting someone and falling in love is easy.
But knowing someone since childhood and having misunderstandings while in love is difficult, of course they could’ve said it before, Shravan decided to too, but guys, would you ever love someone, with whom you’re in doubt? Shravan got in doubt once when Suman introduced her to Nirmala, then once again when she started ignoring him. He wrote a letter, but Suman never read that. And then she insulted him. But they cared for each other. Always. Suman tied the bandage on his finger, despite ignoring him, he fought her case, when he was still mad at her, he stayed back for HER. Suman knew that Shravan loved her with all his heart, and that’s what was showed so beautifully. When Aditya was forceful towards Sumo, she was not able to free herself. The moment Shravan entered, she pushed him hard, as she believed in him. Her whole family stood there, but who did she hug? Shravan. Because she trused him, and felt safe in his arms. Aren’t they so beautiful? Okay, so im going to ask you some questions about EDKV. And you have to answer truthfully, not be melodramatic.
1. Your favourite character of EDKV.
2. Your favorite dialogue from EDKV.
3. A character you hated the most.
4. A character who you hated and loved.
5. A track you did not like.
6. Your favourite couple except ShraMan.
7. The most jolly character.
8. A point where you hated Shravan and Suman (individually)
9. Your favourite line from the EDKV title tracks? (All 3. The original, Zindagi kaha kaha se… and the 3rd ons, with Shravan’s POV)
10. Are you all in for Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Season 2?
And last but not the least…
11. Any message for SonyTV for ending EDKV?
Answer them truthfully. Since, I am an EDKVIAN as well, im going to answer them as well.
2. ‘Pehle bhi jab tum chli gyi thi to bohot akela ho gaya tha mei. Aaj bhi chali jaogi toh bhot akela ho jaunga mei. I love you Sumo, and I need you.. I love tou so so much. Kya tum apne Shravan ko ek chance nahi de sakti? Itna toh chalta hai na, dosti mei..pyaar mei?’
4. Kamino chachi. I loved her when she was all in for shipping ShraMan, but I hated her when she was trying to seperate them.
5. There has been no track, but I think that the Daal track was dragged a little bit, juat a little.
6. Kamini Chachi and Lalaji.
8. I hated Shravan in about the end, that part after PreeKar’s marriage, when he was dancing with a girl and the line he said to Sumo. ‘ Aurton ko bhi waisa hi hona chahiye, bed mei pati ko khush rakho aur pati unke liye sab kuch karega’ that was disgusting. And I was not all for Sumo where she never told Shravan about Ramnath’s deeds. She should’ve. I hope that if ever s2 comes, she reveals everything to Shravan, about why she accepted PCT from Aditya, and not from him..
9. That line from Shravan’s version
‘Aa rakh mita de ye nishaan, har pal ke intezaar ke.. mil jaane de dil jo bane Ek Duje Ke Vaaste’.
11. SonyTV, I just wanna tell you whatever you did was bad, heartbreaking, rude and MEAN. Please bring back S2 of EDKV.
You might not know this, but umm EDKV had great online TRP. And due to EDKV, heir online TRP was good. Their trp when edkv was on air was 1.12 and now it is 0.6.
They’re falling after ending EDKV.
That’s all I want to say.
Please answer the questions and tell me how excited are you guys about ‘ 4 am phone call’
Love you loads