Meri aashiqui tum se hi (ishveer forever) season-2 epi-154

The episode starts with Ishaani asks will this medicine will be useful? Ranveer tells sure and calls govt office and tells I have medicine for it.. They sees news xu hua and wang dou.. Tells I will kill ranveer.. They both gets ready as reporter. Ranveer hugs Ishaani and smiles. Allah warriyan plays. Ranveer tells now I have done big thing for u will.. Give me a kiss???Ishaani tells what? Ranveer smiles and comes close.. He tells wait and watch.Ishaani hugs him.. He tells I asked for kiss!! She tells sure and kisses Baa comes there and smiles at Ishaani.. Ishaani comes running to her and hugs her…. Baa smiles at her and blesses her.. Ishaani tells ranveer that she is baa.. Falguni comes there.. Ishaani tells baa that she is money minded.. Baa tells she did this to save Deva from financial crisis.. Ishaani gets shocked and asks what? Baa tells he is facing big problem. So only falguni was needed to act to get money. Ishaani cries and comes near her and hugs her. Ranveer comes there and hugs Ishaani and all… Apu and his husband Malay and pallavi and husband Raghul comes there.. All shouts brooom. Ranveer comes there and hugs them and brings them inside.. Ranveer tells today I am 3times happy… One is baa and falguni came back and 2nd u came and next I got medicine for disease.. They all hugs them..
Ishaani brings them inside and smiles.. They all brings them to table and serves food. Ishaani takes ranveer aside and. Tells baa will stay her for some days.. Ranveer tells what? He tells they can stay here till they want.. She smiles and hugs her…

Ishaani keeps food for them.. Press comes there and asks ranveer about it.. All sees this ranveer tells let us go to room and he brings them to room and tells them to ask question. Ranveer sees his Mike falls down he bends down to take it. Ishaani waits for someone.. They stabs knife on sofa.. He gets shocked. And asks what r u doing? He kicks them.. Xu hua and Wang dou.. Jumps and tries to beat them. He throws xu hua outside window.. Wangdou sees this and tells this time we are leaving but next time and she jumps.. Ishaani hears this sound and sees outside both are running and she was clueless.. All gets shocked and they all comes to room and sees all things damaged and gets shocked and sees ranveer down unconscious and gets shocked.. Ranveer gets up.. Ishaani sees this and cries and comes near him and hugs him and kisses him.. He tells u told u will not? But now u gave. She smiles

Precap: Ranveer gets hurt.. Ishaani cares for him.. He moves her hair.. They share an eyelock.. Khamoshiyan plays..

Hope u all liked it.


  1. Hi everyone good evening just now woke from sleep now ranaji bro superb job and thanks everyone for your blessing and actually my operation it’s preponded to tomorrow so tomorrow I will come to know that I will survive or die actually doctors have said that 60% chance is that I will slip to come or die and 40% chance is that I can survive so that is why I am scaredAnd all thanks for ur prayers

    • Reena

      Oh my God.. Tanvee sweetheart… You will be fine nothing will happen to you because you are STRONG! I really want you to be okay and when you said earlier I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU DEAR! You are my sweetheart! You will fight through this! Love you dear and I am praying to God! Please take good care of yourself dear!

  2. Payal

    Wonderful,mindblowing,fantastic, awesome ranaji bro i just love but show more romance of ishveer like intimate moments??

  3. sana-always loves my Ranvi♥♥♥

    The last part just remembering me the kaththi film part and my Ranvi fight with them na.loved it bro.

  4. Reena

    Superb episode Bro!! I liked the part between Ishveer and I also liked that you brought Baa and Falguni into the ff! The action was great and how Ishani kissed Ranveer after was too good!


    Hi Naren bro…….its surely amazing……waiting for precap…..superb episode….

  6. raji

    Tanvee sweetheart soon u will be alright dr……..god never leave us …..dr …..soon everything will be alright dr

    • Thanks raji didi today is my operation hope results are good at 4:00pm my operation will start and thank you for giving me confidence

  7. sana-always loves my Ranvi♥♥♥

    Raji akka today I am sooooooooooooo ilayathalapathy Vijay in Google.there r so many Twitter posts which makes us happy.u know theri is 1 in all time box office!!!

    • Ranaji(Miss ishveer.???..

      Sorry to interrupt u.. 24 has beaten theri record in USA.. It crossed 1.5million.. But in australia must say.. Theri is leading.. But even though 24.. Is leading in box office.. Full and full positive response.. Sana pls see 24movie and tell me.. I watched theri for u . but u? Pls watch it.. Awesome graphics.. Which u never expect from any kollywood film..I like villain role alot..

      • sana-always loves my Ranvi♥♥♥

        Bro actually in my family there r many rules.we even don’t watch any Malayalam film from theatre but my family knows how much I love Vijay they just agree to watch his film.that’s also with my cousin bro.I know u watched theri for me but what will I do.I hope u will understand me.really ur comment touched my heart.I am sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry……….

      • sana-always loves my Ranvi♥♥♥

        Will u forgive me ?
        And u know I don’t have any hope that I can see ‘Vijay 60’ from theatre because the rules become more hard.

  8. Tanvee dr what happen to u.oh after reading ur comment i fl crying pls pls come back soon.u r one of my cute sissy .if u hurt u na pls pls forgive me.but i never thought u hv tis prblm only i know ur prblm dr.dr sure u come back soon get well dr.from my heart i ll tell u i love u sooo much pls dr pls comeback soon.i ll pray for u sure god bless u dr.get well soon dr.i miss u

Your comment will now be reviewed first before it's published. Read more here..

Your comment will now be reviewed first before it's published. Read more here..