Mahabharat 30th December 2013 Written Episode, Mahabharat 30th December 2013 Written Update
-Vidur was discussing with his man how to inform the Pandavas about Duryodhana’s plan to kill pandavas in Laksha griha.
– Bhima woke up his younger brother to join him for late night dinner.
– Nakul called the gate man to take bhima to the kitchen when the man told him that the kitchen is outside the palace startling the two brothers.
– Before the duo could ask the gate man about why the kitchen was outside, the paurochan managed it saying they will arrange the food right outside their room.
– Bhima ordered to make a kitchen in the place. Nakul found the thing very alarming.
– Dritarashtra was fighting with his thoughts when Duryodhana came. Dritarashtra enquired why paurochan was present in Lakshagriha. As expected from Duryodhan
– Vidur waited for Bhishma to complete the recruitment of the soldiers for hastinapur to speak to him about Lakshagriha plan. There while teaching the soldiers he said few words, which made Vidur understand the next steps what he should do to save Pandavas. He taught the soldiers that war is more about strategy than strength and appropriate time.
– Vidur asked his man to send a bag of wheat to Pandavas and told him to tell them that we plant one seed of wheat in the ground and we get 100s in return.
– Pandavas were doing their singar and didn’t realize that mere sunlight was causing smoke in palace floors.
– Everyone was waiting for Arjuna to come to do puja whe Arjun came at the right time to lend his hand with his brothers and mother and they completed their offerings to Lord Shiva.
– Hastinapur men brought the bag of wheat to Pnadavas and announced that Maha mantri vidur has sent it for them.
Precap : Karna’s father informs Bhishma that something wrong was going to happen to Pandavas. Bhishma proceeded to stop that wrong thing.
Update Credit to: appy_indy-KD