Mahabharat 27th December 2013 Written Episode, Mahabharat 27th December 2013 Written Update
1. Vidur asks one of his trusted fellows to spy on Karn.
2. Karn visits his foster parents and is quite emotional. His father tells him that he is upset over some Adharma. Karn says that he cannot leave his friend.He says that it was his friend who was cheated and he had no other go. His father advises him to do a lot of Dhan. The spy is secretly watches all this.
3. The pandavas reach the larkshgarh. Puroshan lights the palace with the reflection from the moon light on the mirrors placed at strategic angles. The pandavas are impressed.
4. Kunti says that she wants to light a lamp before wntering the palace. Puroshan is skeptical about this, but takes them inside and Kunti lights a lamp. Puroshan volunteers to carry the lamp himself as he shows around.
5. Sahadev isnt feeling good about staying in the palace for the night. But the other brothers convince him. Yudishtar asks Puroshan what will he do to light the palace on a Ammavasha night. Puroshan somehow manages his question.
6. Kunti follows her sons inside the palace. But then remembers that she has forgotten to tell puroshan where to place the lamp and comes back. Puroshan in the meanwhile drops the lamp on the floor. The floor catches fire and he is struggling to put it out.
Vidur is with the spy he appointed and he wonders what is it that Karn is disturbed with.
Update Credit to: Red