Mahabharat 20th December 2013 Written Episode Update
Mahabharat 20th December 2013 Written Episode, Mahabharat 20th December 2013 Written Update
1. Arjun disguised as Brihannala goes inside the palace to meet Rukmini. He passes through many guards and finally reaches Rukmini’s room. He overhears Rukmi trying to convince his sister to marry Prince Shishubala. Rukmini is adamant that Krishna is her husband. Arjun is happy hearing this.
2. Rukmi pushes off a love struck Rukmini and leaves angrily from there. He notices Brihannala with Sage Dhurvasa’s Prasad and allows her access to Rukmini’s room.
3. Arjun shows himself and tells her that he is here to take her to Krishna. Rukmini is very happy, she follows him. Rukmi stops them as they come out. He is suspicious. Brihannala/Arjun tells him that if Rukmini takes this Prasad in front of parvati Maa’s idol, she will have a heart change. Rukmini starts to pretend that she doesn’t want to go there. Rukmi forces her to go to parvati maa’s temple. He offers to come himself.
4. As the group progresses to Parvati Maa’s temple, Arjun is disturbed by a bee, he sneezes and his hair attachment comes off. Everyone are shocked. Arjun tells Rukmini that Krishna has told him if the situation gets worser, they should run, they both start running and Arjun pushes off as many soldiers who come in their way, he also manages to push Rukmi down and they take two horses kept ready at the palace entrance.
5. As they reach near the temple, Rukmini and Arjun turn around to see Rukmi coming near them with his army. Arjun asks her to go forward and meet Krishna at the temple while he will manage Rukmi and his army. Rukmini runs towards the temple and searches for Krishna. She doesn’t find him there and is moved to tears when he appears. She smiles through her tears.
Precap for Monday
Arjun is fighting the army when someone else helps him. He is surprised to find that it is Balram. Krishna is seen with his chakra.
Update Credit to: Red