Kumkum Bhagya 31st July 2017 Written Episode Update

Kumkum Bhagya 31st July 2017 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Abhi and Munni’s conversation. He asks if she is scared as he is getting closer to her. Munni says she can’t explain her and asks him to stay away from her. Abhi locks the door and says she has no option. Munni thinks to attack him to stop them from getting romantic and thinks she is not Pragya. Sangram Singh asks who was that guy? The goons say that he is the same guy for whom girl fought with them. Sangram Singh asks them to catch them. Disha tells Purab that goons are behind them. Purab asks her not to worry and makes the goons fall down from bike one by one. Disha says this is the best drive of her life and he is riding car as Hritik Roshan. Purab drives the car and they reach market again. Sangram Singh shoots at them. Disha says I told you that they will not leave

us.. Sangram Singh punctures the tyre. Purab manages to drive the car.

Sangram Singh follow their car, but he is stopped by the truck. He gets upset as Purab and Disha manage to escape. Abhi tries to get closer to Munni. Munni stops him and says she is feeling unwell. Abhi says she must have told him and asks what is bothering her. She tells him that something is bothering her and tells that she is not comfortable. She says she will come to him when everything is fine. Abhi says when you are not comfortable, we will not make love, he says I will not sleep in this room, call me whenever you are comfortable. He asks her to sleep well and goes.

Munni thinks he is a good man and she is doing wrong with him and apologizes to God. Sangram Singh gets Purab’s car. Goon says car is empty, it seems they have escaped. Goon says guy is from other city, but I know girl’s address. Sangram Singh says lets check in her house. Disha takes Purab to her school in the night. Purab says it is good, now you don’t have to come in the morning. She says she wants to learn car driving from him and asks from where did he learn to drive fast. Purab says he drove the car fast for the first time. Rain starts. Sangram Singh’s goon check in her house and tell that she is not there. Sangram Singh says a teacher hides in school while Pandit hides in temple. They get inside the temple. Purab gives his jacket to her. He sees the firewood and asks who lighted this fire. Disha says may be watchman. He thinks this girl is so good, and wishes best for her. Disha also prays for her and wishes best for him.

She tells him that she gets drenched in rain and likes it. Purab asks her not to get unwell and says I really need you, as I don’t know this place. She says when rain stops, we will go to our house, and tells that she stays with her father and bua. She tells that Kanha ji was jealous of her mum and that’s why taken her mum. She tells that his father has taught him and made him independent. She says don’t know what they will do after I get married. She asks about his family. Purab tells her that he is an orphan and his parents died when he was a child. Later Bulbul, a cute, bubbly girl came in his life, but God had snatched her too.

Disha and Purab see Sangram Singh and his goons coming to school. Disha says they are very dangerous. Purab says we have to hide here itself. Just then light falls on them.

Abhi tells Munni that it is good that she has changed her mind and called him in room. Munni looks on.

Update Credit to: H Hasan

We recommend
No Comments
  1. horrible episode missing mrunal thakur alottttttttttttttt

  2. Not only you sisy we are also missing murnal and arjit and now we also started missing abhigya especially pragya because abhi is incomplete without pragya likewise pragya is also incomplete without abhi
    DON’T SPOIL ABHIGYA’S LOVE BY BRINGING THIS MUNNI CHARACTER AS PRAGYA because Abhigya has suffered a lot and they deserve happiness
    Please don’t destroy abhigya’s marriage vows and love and their sacrifices for each
    other and don’t break this cute couple to make money and to get trps

    1. Well mythili I have an idea regarding this mystery of pragya/munni. If munni is real Pragya then she will fulfills all duty of a wife, if not by her wish, then by destiny. And if she is not Pragya then she won’t be able to complete any ritual or duty of a wife like tanu couldn’t get right on abhi which was only belongs to Pragya. Tanu couldn’t become abhi’s wife even after trying every possible plan. So according to me, if munni is real Pragya then destiny will eventually bring her closure to abhi to again unite her with him even after so much impossibility, it doesn’t matter what munni/Pragya and peoples want or not, like abhi came back to Pragya even after his memory loss . That’s why I feels that there r 90% chances that MUNNI is Pragya but she is not doing any planning or acting, in fact she is having some medical problem becoz of which she has lost her real identity and living as munni and the 10% which is left and is doubt full, this is becoz of CVS unpredictable script, which they can change and turn according to their wish and convenient of the show’s success. But whatever it is, it is very difficult to watch the show without Pragya’s character and without abhigya’s chemistry. So I will watch the show only then when I will see Pragya’s character and abhigya’s chemistry back in the show.

  3. Shit shit n plenty more shit

    1. They have Ruined KKB

      LOL……I agree.

  4. Hello all, I think they are bringing in this Munni character so we can focus on Kundali bhagya, also I think she is Pragya just acting. I believe it is another plot to trap Taliya. Think about it for a minute …, after the police tells them where the evidence is, Taju decides to go and get it and Munni just happens to be on the same road to the town or city or wherever. She easily goes to see Abhi saves him and easily had gone back to Mehra house. They just didn’t want the plot to be exactly the same but it is the same. Now the focus is on Purab and this new lady so fans will be distracted with that and not be to upset with the twist. It doesn’t make any sense to bring in someone who looks exactly like Pragya to replace Pragya and make him fall in love with her. Anyway …… nothing is impossible with this directors they defy all human rationale with this series.

    1. If she is our pragya means i will be very happy
      Hope these directors reveal the secret soon of whether she is pragya or not

      1. I know Mythili i stopped commenting for a while now and only read updates now. Abhigya is the only reason I watch kkb without them it’s not interesting.

  5. Terrible episode.

  6. New girl ? is pretty

  7. Really if it is pragya them she will be brought in birday of Abhi it will be great sun for fans

  8. Change that rustic attire of munni.give her a good look.from past one year her makeup man has died I think.

Comments are closed.

Yes No