Jaana Na Dil Se Door 27th February 2017 Written Episode Update
Jaana Na Dil Se Door 27th February 2017 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com
The Episode starts with Suman trying to hypnotize Madhav. Vividha wakes up and tells Ravish that Madhav is not there. They all look for Madhav. Suman says Madhav is here and gets him in sleeping state. She lies to them and says Madhav came out in sleep and I saw him roaming in corridor. Vividha thanks Suman. Ravish asks Suman to sleep. Suman thinks this work did not happen today because of Vividha. Vividha and Ravish take Madhav.
Guddi calls Suman. Suman asks why did you call me. Guddi says Raghav got same dream again. Suman asks how can you say this. Guddi says he told me it was same dream, he is asking me the meaning and many other things. Sujata prays for Atharv. She says I know wherever he is, he is fine, protect my son, be with him. Suman says this is not good sign that he is
Suman goes to Ankit to wake him up. Vividha comes there. Suman covers up Ankit. She says I was not feeling sleepy and thought to make tea, I saw Ankit and covered him with blanket so that he does not catch cold. Vividha says I will make tea.
Its morning, Guddi goes to add some medicine in Atharv’s food. She calls everyone for breakfast. Atharv and everyone come for breakfast. Atharv says Chole in breakfast, I will have some fruits. Guddi insists him to have Chole Bhature. Vipul says we are here to eat grass. Chintu asks Atharv to have Chole and then workout in gym. Atharv takes some Chole. He tells them that gym reduces person’s weight by 30% and the rest 70% is just by diet. He eats Chole and stops. Guddi asks what happened, is it not good. Atharv says no, its best.
Atharv gets dizzy. He sees something in kitchen and gets back. Guddi asks what happened, are you fine. Atharv says I m fine and sits back.
Madhav asks Vividha to see, he can drive cycle faster than a airplane. Sujata tells everyone that she has met Ramanand ji, he said he will come our home and give us Darshan, he will be coming any moment. Ramanand comes there. Ravish and everyone see him.
Sujata tells Ramanand that Suman heard your pravachan in Haridwar, she praises you a lot, come sit. He looks at the house. Suman comes there. Sujata asks Suman to meet Ramanand ji. Suman greets him. She says I used to stand far, he would have not seen me among thousands of devotees. Ramanand stops Suman and asks her not to touch him. He asks who are you…. They all get shocked. Suman worries and says Suman. He says I did not ask for name, tell me who are you in reality. Suman thinks did he understand everything.
Atharv is on work call. He sees Guddi watching some show. He hears a lady taking promises from her lover. He recalls Vividha in flashes. He holds his head. Guddi asks what happened, are you fine. He says no…… and gets away. Jaana na dil se door….plays…….
Ramanand says you are not the one you appear, and its not possible for them to see your reality. Ravish says she is my mum, she believes in Dharm and Karm, what do you mean to say. Sujata stops Ravish. She says Suman ji is one among us, she is part of our family, is anything troubling you.
Dadi says we all are devotees, Suman has dedicated herself in Lord’s devotion, I request you to bless all of us. He says I have to leave now. He leaves. Dadi says it sometimes happens Suman, forget this. Sujata says he is Gyaani, don’t know why he behaved such. Vividha runs and stops Ramanand, asking what happened, did we do any mistake. Ramanand says I can see black shadow clearly in that woman, be careful. He leaves. Vividha looks at Suman.
Guddi says Raghav’s behavior got strange, I m tensed, maybe he will recall his past, Suman will not let this happen, we have to wait till Amavasya night, where our life and fate will change. Guddi and Chintu hold hands. Atharv looks on.
Update Credit to: Amena