I read this post where TM (topic maker) said that Iashqbaaz is just like IPKKND and there were comments saying that ArShi are best and ShivIka are waste and ask other things. Due to that I was motivated to write this because in no way IPPKND and Iashqbaaz should be compared.
There’s no comparison between IPKKND and Ishqbaaz. Both are different.
1. Arnav’s family wasn’t like that of Shivaay. While the Raizada’s loved each other truly and everyone was good and happy, the Oberoi’s aren’t like them. Tej-Jhanvi, Tej-Shakti, Om-tej and more of such are so complex to understand. Uncle Tej has a mistress! And Shevtlana’s character to has so many layers that it is hard to understand her. Was their a child war going on as to will become the heir of Oberoi empire? There’s no love between the brother’s Tej and Shakti, Tej has a mistress and his wife Jhanvi drinks to forget the pain that her broken marriage is causing her. Noting like this was shown in IPKKND.
2. Shivaay and Arnav are poles apart. While Arnav’s anger towards Khushi was half illogical, Shivaay’s isn’t. Why always Arnav manhandled Khushi? Just because he thought that she was his rivals prawn to destroy his fashion show! While him thinking that Khushi was having an affair with Shyam was pretty much reasonable advising to him because of his own past experiences. But Shivaay got a stronger reason to do what he’s doing. He thinks that it was Anika who leaked that video of Tej and Shevtlana, he also heard her taking about money when they were at police station to find that chip. Its a misunderstanding but Shivaay really thinks that Anika is behind ask that and how Onkara reacted after watching that video, angered Shivaay more. He cant handle a scratch on his brothers, an attempt to suicide made him go crazy. So Shivaay is doing ask this to make Anika confess that she’s behind that video leak.
3. Anika is so not like Khushi! Okay Khushi was adopted but did her foster parents tortured her? Have you seen how that bua of hers treat Anika and Sahil? Anika not only lost her parents but she also lost her little sister white dead or alive, we don’t know. Anika fears darkness for some reason that isn’t yet revealed. Khushi did faced Arnav strongly but still at times we could see that Arnav was the dominant one. But here things are different, Anika is so bold, crazily talkative and really clever. I am not calling Khushi lies clever but Anika just steals the show. If you have seen the recent episodes, the reason sequence and the cheque part, you may have noticed that how brilliantly Anika had fooled Shivaay. She let him believe that he won the challenge by accepting that cheque but the next day she came at the Oberoi mansion and is planning Shivaay’s wedding using his money(the cheque he gave her) and like she says, Shivaay may have the last word but she’s the full stop.
4. Omkara and Ishana as Aakaash and Payal… That’s a big fat no! Dude! Omkara was an alcoholic, Shivaay sent him to rehab. Omkara isn’t interested in business, he’s an artist and Ishana, she’s a con woman who is forced into doing this because she has to take care of a drunkard father and protect her younger sister. Aakaash didn’t had a bitter past and Payal wasn’t conning him. Payal and aakaash came together because they loved each other but IshKara are bounded by pain, bitter memories of bitter life and the flaws they have.
4. Lavanya loved Arnav but Tia, I don’t think she loves him. In tonight’s episode they showed that Tia’s mum is evil and wants Tia to marry Shivaay for money while this wasn’t a case with Lavanya. While Lavanya realized that ArShi are meant to be and left them in peace, I don’t think Tia would do the same.
So if we consider ask the above things, I would say that Ishqbaaz is only 5% IPKKND (just because like Arnav loved Anjali, Shivaay loves his brothers)
I am sorry if I hurt anyone by saying ask this. And please if you don’t like it ask just don’t comment! Refrain from partying comments like ArShi are the best and ShivIka are waste, that IPKKND is the best of ask and Ishqbaaz can’t compare. Please be my guest and ignore this post.