Ishqbaaz, Dil Boley Oberoi – Analysis
Recently, there have been a lot of unexpected twists in both the shows which seem to be completely illogical and unrelated to the happenings depicted in the beginning. I’m going to point out some of them here in this article, and please feel free to add your own views to it.
– Shivaay, all of a sudden, doesn’t seem to be caring about his Mom, Pinky. I agree that he’s grateful to Anika for saving him, but his character is being spoiled. I’m a die-hard ShivIka fan, and am pretty much enjoying the growing closeness between them, but currently, the unnecessary “Naam, Khoon, Khandan” is being brought into view just because the writers have been spoiling Shivaay’s character. He could’ve just dedicated the award to both his Mom and Anika, couldn’t he? Didn’t he do something alike during the jewellery recognition game too? Although, this is a different issue from that, but somehow, I suppose he could’ve managed.
(Probably, most of you won’t agree to this, but I’m personally of this opinion. Please feel free to express your views too. )
– Shivaay is trying to change himself, yet he needs Anika’s background. Why? Warily, he wants all of this to be hidden from Anika, which means he knows she’ll be hurt when she comes to know about it, but still he wants Anika’s background.
– Pinky is one hopeless mother. How can she think without Anika, Shivaay would be ‘Happier’? Can’t she see he’s happier than never before? How can she, being a mother, be so insecure and not see her child’s happiness?
– Where has Mahi been? The main focus should’ve been Mahi-Shivaay instead of the ‘Naam, Khoon, Khandan’ track. There’s a lot to explore in Mahi’s character, yet it seems to be neglected. All the viewers had been liking Mahi’s character, but suddenly, he seems to have vanished. Hopefully, he’d be brought back to focus after Anika’s detection.
– The only good happenings in Ishqbaaz are: Sahil returning to Oberoi Mansion and the growing closeness between ShivIka.
Dil Boley Oberoi:
Ah, this one. I’ve plenty much to analyse about this show. It had started from a completely different path and now it’s leading to ambiguity. So here it goes;
– Firstly, when the directors had added Swetlana she was shown as a rival of the Oberois and Mrs. Kapoor’s daughter. She wasn’t a masked person to begin with, but currently, everything seems upside down, ain’t it true? To add more to this, why didn’t Tia tell Swetlana was her sister? Instead, she let her stay there, so that the Kapoors could complete their mission. Is this what the director, producers, script writers call an improvement in a person?
– Swetlana has a masked personality, but she needs to keep the real Swetlana alive? Is this a supernatural show? And which doctor on Earth does such treatments where you can just take off a mask to reveal your actual face, yet you need blood and ice to keep your skin unharmed?
– Om trusted Chulbul so much, called him his best friend, but now, he just disregards whatever he says? He doesn’t even pay any heed to what Chulbul says. To add to it, he can trust Swetlana after all that has been happening? The directors, producers and the script writers deserve a STANDING OVATION.
– The entire of the Oberoi family stays in the same house or different? How come, not even once in a blue moon, Anika and Gauri have come face to face? How come the Oberoi Mansion during Ishqbaaz is filled with everyone except the Dil Boley Oberoi actors, and during Dil Boley Oberoi, none of the Ishqbaaz actors are to be seen?
– Tej Singh Oberoi! Which father on Earth plans on killing his child? He might not love Jhanvi, he might not like the fact that Om always supports his Mom, but does that mean he’d be wanting to kill his son?
– Kaali Thakur! Whom does he want to marry? Swetlana or Gauri? And wow, to add a cherry on top, whoever he wishes to marry will have to marry his brothers too? High much?
– Rudra and Soumya’s story is nowhere to be brought in focus. Neither in Ishqbaaz nor in Dil Boley Oberoi. And now apparently, they seem to be adding another female character opposite to him? What is this going on? Have the directors, producers and script writers decided to bring the entire universe to this one mansion?
Hoping for the directors, producers and script writers to include some sensible and logical tracks in both the shows and more importantly, to bring back the charm of the show. O-bro moments have been almost emitted out of the show. Looking forward to something better to keep all of us hooked to the show.
I’ll be concluding the analysis with this, at least for now, and looking forward to your opinions too. Do let me if it’s offensive because I didn’t want it to be. Please do let me know your views on both the shows. 😊