Hey friends, I am Shruti. And I am writing an amazing story. I hope you like this fan fiction of mine. It’s my own story.
So today in introduction episode, I will introduce the cast of Humnava Mere: an intriguing love story with memories and bitter past.
About the show:
Humnava Mere focus on the life of Nikhil who unwillingly marries Vaishali for the sake of his new born son from his 1st wife, who is no more. Vaishali always tries to cheer up his family but they always mistreat her. Fed of all this, she sets on a journey to seek her answers that what is less in her. And learns that Nikhil and Ritika’s bond was inseparable however they were separated by the mighty death.
The fictional cast is:
- Karan Kundra as Nikhil Kapoor
- Kritika Kamra as Ritika Kapoor nee Khanna
- Sara Khan as Vaishali Kapoor nee Dhaneja
- Ashwini Kaleskar as Antara Kapoor
- Sameer Sharma as Niketan Kapoor
- Shalmalee Desai as Reva Kapoor
- Abhishek Verma as Naitik Kapoor
- Shivika Rishi as Arshi Kapoor
- Yash Tonk as Rajnish Khanna
- Farida Jalal as Alka Kapoor
1. Nikhil Kapoor: Karan Kundra plays the hot and dashing Nikhil Kapoor, who belongs to an influential industrial family. And is an extremely arrogant and depressed person. He is a spoiled brat. He was in love with Ritika who changed him from an arrogant person to a loving one. He married her but she died in an accident and left him depressed again. Presently he is married to Vaishali.
2. Ritika Kapoor nee Khanna: Ritika is played by Kritika who is an extremely fun loving and bubbly girl. She falls in love with Nikhil and marries him. She tries hard and finally wins the heart of her in-laws. However, she dies in an accident which left complete family broken.
3. Vaishali Kapoor nee Dhaneja: Vaishali is played by Sara. Vaishali is an very good daughter in-law who is married to Nikhil after Ritika’s Death to take care of her new born son. However, her story isn’t that good because she gets her prince charming but not his love as their marriage is a compromise of relations.
4. Antara Kapoor: Ashwini plays Antara the patriarch of Kapoor Family. She is a possessive mother who every times want best for her kids. She first hates Ritika but eventually develops a liking for her. She with a very heavy hear, for the sake of her new born grandson, makes Nikhil marry Vaishali.
5. Niketan Kapoor: Niketan is Nikhil’s big brother and Antara’s eldest son. Samar Shukla plays Niketan Kapoor.
6. Reva Kapoor: Shalmalee plays Reva. She is Niketan’s wife and Antara’s eldest daughter in-law.
7. Nitin Kapoor: Naitik Kapoor is Nikhil’s younger brother who is extremely supports Ritika. Nitin is played by Abhishek Verma who was last seen as Aditya in Ye hai Mohabbatein.
8. Aashi: Aashi is Niketan and Reva’s daughter.
9. Rajinish Khanna: He is Ritika’s s elder brother who is extremely protective about her.
10. Alka Kapoor: She is Nikhil’s grandmother who always supports Ritika.
I hope you like this intriguing story of love, hate and relations. I will soon upload 1st episode.