Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain 15th May 2013 Written Episode Update
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain 15th May 2013 Written Episode, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain 15th May 2013 Written Update
– Sweety comes to the hall and states that her cooler has stopped working, and she won’t be able to sleep in the heat. Hence they would have to buy a new AC the following day. Badi B and Pinky look at her in fuming anger. Pinky gets up and asks Sweety why did she cut the wire of the cooler? Sweety acts shocked and claims that she didn’t. Pinky tells her that she was passing by and saw everything with her own eyes hence Sweety shouldn’t lie! Badi B too scolds Sweety. Pinky forces Sweety to admit that she committed this mistake, Sweety finally shouts that indeed it was her who cut the wire, because when she clearly told them that she wanted an AC in her room, they didn’t listen to her, hence she opted for a different way to get. She also adds
– Beeji and Madan who have just entered the house also overhear Sweety’s final words, and Beeji fumes in anger. She screams Sweety’s name and asks what she was up to for the few days that she was away, and warns her that no one ever speaks to anyone in such a tone, and she dare speak a word more! Sweety is frustrated. Meanwhile, Jeevika calls Madan to inquire about Beeji, while talking she overhears Beeji scolding someone, but when she asks about it to Madan, he changes the topic and hangs up. Jeevika is worried.
– Next morning Jeevika is in the kitchen preparing food, Shlok comes and tells her that they missed out on an amazing action movie. Maanvi too, arrives and says that they missed out on an action movie but had a romantic movie going on at home. She looks at Jeevika and smirks. Shlok is confused and inquires, but Jeevika redirects him that because they got late, they ordered a DVD from outside and watched it at home instead. Shlok leaves and Jeevika asks Maanvi why she said such things infront of a child. Both share a laughter.
– Jeevika then tells Maanvi about Beeji’s issue but Maanvi denies sensing a problem. She says that Beeji will be scolding Dabbu like always. But Jeevika is firm on there being a problem. Maanvi says she will call Beeji right away to clear everything to the Fikr Minister. They call and Jeevika speaks to Beeji, who denies about having any problems or tension in the house. She quickly says she’s got some work and hangs up on Jeevika. Both sister sense a problem and look at each other with an idea.
– Back at Hrishikesh, Dabbu is asking the family about the need to get so angry since Sweety only made a petty mistake. Badi B gets more angry and says that no one ever spoke to her or anyone in the manner that Sweety did! This is not their family tradition and never has a daughter-in-law behaved this way. Dabbu begins to argue, but Beeji interrupts and exclaims that such behavior is intolerable.
– Viren and Virat are seated around the living room, and they have a cute argument on what to watch. Both brothers to give their own choices, and finally Virat wins over Viren by tricking him! Cute segment but I couldn’t hear it clearly so I won’t put down further details.
– Jeevika and Maanvi to go to Swamini and Vanshikaa, and ask for permission to go to Hrishikesh since they feel there’s some family problem going on there. They get permission, and leave to pack.
– Viren and Virat are both mad at their wives for leaving this way and so suddenly. Both couples share a cute moment, VirMan in a fighting manner followed by a super cute hug, while Virika in the standard back side pose of Viren hugging Jeevika. Both sisters finish their packing.
Precap – Beeji in tears, looks at Badi B, and agrees to sign the house papers. Everyone is tearful. As Beeji sits to sign the papers, she sees Jeevika and Maanvi at their door step and calls out to them.
Update Credit to: Predator