Balika Vadhu 8th March 2014 Written Episode Update
Balika Vadhu 8th March 2014 Written Episode, Balika Vadhu 8th March 2014 Written Update
-AnSa and Nari Sena have “tu tu mein mein” words with Avanti’s SaSu (Saas- Sahur). Nothing is achieved though. Anandi stops Saas ki hand when Saas tries slapping Bahu Avanti. The women promise Kranti! They will return with Kanoon (legal authorities) to fight for Avanti.
-AnSh invited to be chief guest at Anmol’s school, but Shiv out of station. Anandi wonders why Anmol* didn’t mention Annual Day function. Ira & Daadu try to assure A, but still she worries about Anmol’s silence.
– Anandi asks Anmol why he didn’t mention the function. He says he doesn’t want to go. Why we don’t know!
– As she has to watch over Anmol, Anandi asks Sanchi to takeover her role. Sanchi will meet Vivek and find out the next steps in Avanti’s case. Anandi tells Sa to also invite Avanti to the meeting place.
– Sa discusses legal options with Vivek. He advices the best is a legal notice to Avanti’s SaSu. Just then Avanti interrupts with aankhon mein hidden aansoo. She doesn’t want to punish her in-laws. She wants adhikar (rights) and acceptance for her child.
– At school his classmates have come up with a way to incorporate Anmol into the Annual Day function. They share this with Principal and Anandi.
– Mannu can’t play, so Nandu stays back and prays. Nandu asks god to make Mannu okay.
– Ja tries to console a distressed Ga, who is worried about her sick Munda. Ja tells her to think positive. There is now only one goal in Ja’s life – to save Mannu’s life.
– Ja worries as Mannu’s blood count is unimproved… medicines aren’t working. They also don’t have time to wait. Doctor wants to study reports and then advice about further steps. Ja tells Singhs the bad news.
VO: Some people break with Bad News… but, the way to survive is to keep patience.
Precap: Singhs pace & pray while Mannu is treated (looks like chemo).
Update Credit to: AnjanaYYZ