Hey everyone! Now this is a trend going on to do an analysis on writers and ffs. I think this is very necessary as it boost a writers confidence level. Each writer is best at its own place. We should not compare any writer with the other.The writers and the ffs which I am going to mention here are not the best they are my fav. Once again I repeat that EACH WRITER IS BEST AT IT OWN PLACE!
First let me start with the ffs which I used to read at the beginning.
*Swaragini blooms again by Rini
*I am yours by Saba
*I dreamed a dream by Sindhuja
*Swaragini an angel is my love by Kashis
*A journey from revenge to love by Jyoti
*Limitless love by Sree Harini
Now let us come to the writers. I am saying it clearly that I have not ranked the writers. I have just written who came in my mind.
1. SABA: The way she writes anyone can fal in love with her writings. I am yours was a marvelous piece of ff. Shona’s character was very interesting. The way she fought back for her love was tremdous. Saba ha s an ability to pen down emotions very well. The end of I am yours when Laksh said to Ragini-will you be the mother of my child!!! LOl!! It was too funny6 and cute even.A path hate to love was the most interesting ff of hers. Sanskar’s grey shade was unbelievable. His past was too horrible!! :O The way he transformed himself for his love was remarkable. 😉 And this girl insipte of being hurt changed the ending just only for her readers was— Hats off to you Saba. Pain,love,sorrowness,hatred,jealousy,happiness, this girl can describe any emotion which make her truly superb.
2. KASHIS: What to say about you? Your ideas are unique. An angel is my love a very beautifully written. Each chapter was interesting. I liked its concept very much. Coming to an incomplete scrapbook it is also splendid. Sanskar as a slayer with dark past and Swara a billionaire girl who doesnot like her father. I am unable to explain it… Spechles… 😉 Then end of season 1 was awesome. The start of season 2 was good. The twist you bring, I love it. I liked that chapter! Slayer or Saviour!!! 😀 Hope Sanskar will fall for Swara.
3. ANU: First of all let me say you that your dp is awesome. I love the way you describe the feelings. You also have a very good naming sense. The names of all your ffs are superb. Destiny, Fix you, Childhood sweethearts, arranged to be his all its name attracted me. Arranged to be his is my fav. Swara,a girl with dark past.A girl of 16years, how do you manage so much ffs? Always keep writing and hope to get more blockbuster novels from you.
4. JYOTII: Well also a girl of 16years, I satated reading ur ff from-a journry revenge to love. I was mad for this ff. I never missed any of ur ff or OS. I stalk you. 😆 Your writings are very emotional and they directly touch heart. an incomplete love story made me cry at the end. The scenes of Swara and Kritika were truly mind blowing and thye way Kritika protected swara was emotional. The Rain,The Spring,The Autumn is the first ff on this page on feminism level without any specific pair. A girl fighting with three demons of her life in three seasons. I loved it concept. Take care of ur fractured hand dear. Post next when you feel good!
5. ANJALI: I remember one day I came from college frustrated and opened TU and had read ur first chap. I liked it but I never read the next. Then again I read the 20th chapter and I was dumbstruct. How can I miss it?? I read again all the chaps and ufff… Literally they were so beautiful. your grammar is so correct. I love your writings. Hope you write endless part of this ff. It is very hard to find mistakes in ur ff.
6. EVA: I think the most junior writer of this page. I had read a few chaps of Manyata VS Ragini. It was good. Then I read Sanskar.. Zindagi meri.. I was crazy for this ff. Samjhota season 1 and 2 were damn awesome. and even u r starting season 3!! Yipeee!! M too excited. You are such a sweet writer who never lost her control. Rishton ke datsan!! No words for this!! a ff on complicated relations. Hope swasan realize their love and hope raglak unite. And the new entry Radhika won’t create any problem.
7. SREE HARINI: I have mentioned a bove that your limitless love was one of d ff I used tro read at the beginning. Then Swasan acceptance. a thrilling suspense ff. Swara,the girl whom Sanskar loved d most betrayed him and Sansky even forgave her!! His guts need to be saluted!! If I were in his place I would never had!! Really Sree your suspense keeps this ff lively and more thrilling.
8. Till now I had not read Raglak second love going to read it soon.
Well there are a ton of more ffs! Which should everyone read.
~Kucch is tarah and smile that had stolen my heart by Meher.
~Bz I loved her by Seethoty
~The curse by duggu
~The hug that changed me by Neha
~Stay away by Sujata
~Meri aashiqui by Dolly
~ Broken heart by Lovely.
~Red string of fate by Azure
~WE are perfect for each other by Kritika
Guys! I have not mentioned Vini’s ff as I have no words for her ff. All my words will fail to praise her.
Jyotii,Anu and Eva! You guys are my inspiration! You guys are writing brilliantly at such a small age! 😉
Credit to: A Fan! :)